Call for Volunteer Graphic Designer
Call for Volunteer With CANAW as Graphic Designer
Term of Reference
Climate Action Network -Arab World (CANAW)
Type of Contract: (Remotely) Volunteer
Duration: 3 Months.
Start Date: ASAP
The Climate Action Network -Arab World ( CANAW) has established in 2014 and has worked to strengthen the Arab region's civil society base to protect climate Change in the Arab region and enable it to contribute to global, regional and national policies that serve the interests of current and future generations, and to spare the Arab region serious climate events by addressing common issues such as water scarcity, the effects of climate change, food security...As well as engaging in advocacy and group campaigns in support of the issue of resistance to climate change and achieving the greatest collective impact on formal structures and institutions, while promoting the principles of equity, social justice, equality, youth integration, geographical balance and sustainable development.
Duties and responsibilities:
CANAW is seeking a volunteer to work as a Graphic Designer and it is unpaid position and He /She needs to achieve the following:
- Assist CANAW’s Relation and Communication manager to enhance CANAW communications initiatives and implementing the design of communications strategies & work-plans, campaigns, events and other initiatives.
- Advise and contribute to the preparation of all communication materials and CANAW’s Social media platforms, including design of photos, reports, Presentations and website data ..etc .
- Prepare and design all CANAW’s materials once needed.
- Advise CANAW’s Relation and Communication manager in any multimedia designing activities.
- Develop CANAW’s profile and Organization identity.
- Any other work requested by CANAW’s Relation and Communication manager.
- Developing and implementing the design of communications strategies & work-plans, campaigns, events, and other initiatives.
Learning opportunities for the Volunteer
- General understanding of the work and mission of CANAW, and of volunteerism’s contribution to Climate change activities.
- Insight and hands-on experience in CANAW’S broad range of operational and programmatic issues on volunteer management;
- Become more familiar with working in an International Organization and in a multicultural environment.
- Be under 35 of age or at the time of application.
- Have previous working experience in Graphic Design.
- Have professional communication skills, able to use Computer skills be able to use all Graphic and multimedia design programs.
- Have an excellent Arabic Language, Speaking, writing, English will be an added value.
- Able to work with a diverse group and young people from the Arab region countries.
- Able to work remotely and have good internet access.
Interested applicants May submit their CV and Cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 03/02/2021. Applications after this date will not be considered.