Call for Volunteer Video Designer
Term of Reference
Climate Action Network -Arab World (CANAW)
Type of Contract: (Remotely) (Volunteer)
Duration: 3 Months.
Start Date: ASAP
The Climate Action Network -Arab World (CANAW) has established in 2014 and has worked to strengthen the Arab region's civil society base to protect climate Change in the Arab region and enable it to contribute to global, regional and national policies that serve the interests of current and future generations, and to spare the Arab region serious climate events by addressing common issues such as water scarcity, the effects of climate change, food security. As well as engaging in advocacy and group campaigns in support of the issue of resistance to climate change and achieving the greatest collective impact on formal structures and institutions, while promoting the principles of equity, social justice, equality, youth integration, geographical balance and sustainable development.
Duties and responsibilities:
CANAW is seeking a volunteer to work as a Video Designer and it is unpaid position and He /She needs to achieve the following:
- Assist CANAW’s Relation and Communication manager to enhance CANAW communications initiatives and implementing the design of communications strategies & work-plans, campaigns, events and other initiatives.
- Creating graphics, animations, and special effects, as well as editing photos, audio, and video using Adobe Creative Suite.
- Collaborating with other multimedia designer to brainstorm creative concepts.
- Drawing storyboards for advertisements and other vide related.
- Any other work requested by CANAW’s Relation and Communication manager.
Learning opportunities for the Volunteer
- General understanding of the work and mission of Climate Action Network Arab World (CANAW), and of volunteerism’s contribution to Climate change activities.
- Insight and hands-on experience in Climate Action Network Arab World (CANAW) broad range of operational and programmatic issues on volunteer management;
- Become more familiar with working in an International Organization and in a multicultural environment.
- Be under 35 of age or at the time of application.
- Have a previous working experience in the field of video designing.
- Have professional communication skills, able to use Computer skills be able to use all Graphic design programs.
- Have experience on Creating graphics, animations, and special effects, as well as editing photos, audio, and video using Adobe Creative Suite.
- Have an excellent Arabic Language, Speaking, writing, English will be an added value.
- Able to work with a diverse group and young people from the Arab region countries.
- Able to work remotely and have a good internet access.
Interested applicants May submit their CV and Cover letter to email@example.com not later than 03/02/2021. Applications after this date will not be considered.